1. To act as a Liaison Office between the University and the Affiliated Colleges,with regard to conduct of examinations and Central Valuation.
2. Distribution of answer books and sheets, question papers and other records of the University to the Colleges.
3. Monitoring the conduct of Practical and Theory Examinations.
4. Collection of Answer book and other related documents after the Examinations are over.
5. Arranging for the Central Valuation for the Affiliated Colleges as directed by the Controller of Examinations.